Ashley McDaniel

My photo
So a lot of you have asked me to do a blog while I'm in Korea. Even though I'm html and blog challenged, I thought I still might try. Throughout my time in Korea (south of course) i will update each day on here, showing you where I went, what I did and ate. I'm sure some of you probably are already assuming that my diet will consist of fast food and sweets. However, I'm not going to limit my experience to such foods I could easily find back in the states. Thank you all for the support and I hope that you all will stay tuned in! :)

Thursday, August 19, 2010

10:55 am

Today i feel that i woke up to early, the heat has really affected me a lot. I feel sick to my stomach sometimes when i smell the food when the air in and outside the house is so hottt~ whew...i dont remember this feeling last year, or maybe i jus forgot. . later on today, around 1:20, we are going to take a bus that sends us all the way to the airport, which is 2 hrs awayy. Everything here take time to get to, especially if your walking, using the subways. . .and soo on ://
dont get me wrong,i love it here and i love staying with my family, its jus there is soo much to get done and prepared for these next 4 months. . yesterday i went to this cute school supply shop called "ARTBOX" ahhh so cute and inexpensive
anyways, i got this organizer and scheduler for everything. . i already wrote everything important, and im sure its goin to help me a great deal. . . welp my stomach is hurtn from sittn here writting this. . i should go and try to eat something. .
Love you all..miss you some more too
Ashess

No comments:

Post a Comment