Ashley McDaniel

My photo
So a lot of you have asked me to do a blog while I'm in Korea. Even though I'm html and blog challenged, I thought I still might try. Throughout my time in Korea (south of course) i will update each day on here, showing you where I went, what I did and ate. I'm sure some of you probably are already assuming that my diet will consist of fast food and sweets. However, I'm not going to limit my experience to such foods I could easily find back in the states. Thank you all for the support and I hope that you all will stay tuned in! :)

Sunday, August 22, 2010

wow. . .31° C/87.8° F

I think im bout to pass out its extremely hot here. Even though its not 90 or 100 degrees, they dont turn the air condition on in the house (to save energy). . .and the humidity, whew~ 
welp soon it will begin to cool downn. . 
 
Right now me and jennifer are about to get ready to go out to a place called 명동. This is a famous shopping street here in SKorea. You can find so much stuff for a low price, and really expensive stuff. So there is a lot of variety. Then later we are going to go see a movie, maybe with her friends too. :)) I will take pictures and put them on here so you can see the place. And i will put the other pictures i have taken up on here from the other dayy. Well....i should hurry up and go get readyy. I will be back to share more stories from the past days and pictures...
Love you all, 
Ashess

No comments:

Post a Comment