Ashley McDaniel

My photo
So a lot of you have asked me to do a blog while I'm in Korea. Even though I'm html and blog challenged, I thought I still might try. Throughout my time in Korea (south of course) i will update each day on here, showing you where I went, what I did and ate. I'm sure some of you probably are already assuming that my diet will consist of fast food and sweets. However, I'm not going to limit my experience to such foods I could easily find back in the states. Thank you all for the support and I hope that you all will stay tuned in! :)

Sunday, August 29, 2010

chilln at home. .

Right now im jus chiiln on MY bed hangin out with 지완 :) her brother. We are really alike, we have the same shy personality, but we like the same music and we get along. He really hates English, and hates to speak it, but me bein here has really changed that. He says more stuff to me english and i the same in korean. Anyways, i think its good for him, we both have a challenge to communicate. Thats a good thing though, no doubt. ha, the other day he actually invited me to his room (not like that), but hes not one to talk to anyone (seriously) he doesnt even like to say anythin to his parents or anybody, but anywayss back to my story. Here in korea, learning korean is vital and they begin to learn when their wee little tots. 지완 is a senior in high school, and he has to complete his english class in order to pass. So he was showing me his papers from school, and its really complicated. Im sure Mrs. Sasser would find them very easy, but for him they are confusing. He told me that english is his "mountain", i love the way koreans say things. . . its very creative. So i think with me being here more, and more studying on his part. . he will be jus fine :) and a great english student.haha...welp, now we are jus listenin to music and stuff, i ll be back to talk some more...byee for now lovers ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment