Ashley McDaniel

My photo
So a lot of you have asked me to do a blog while I'm in Korea. Even though I'm html and blog challenged, I thought I still might try. Throughout my time in Korea (south of course) i will update each day on here, showing you where I went, what I did and ate. I'm sure some of you probably are already assuming that my diet will consist of fast food and sweets. However, I'm not going to limit my experience to such foods I could easily find back in the states. Thank you all for the support and I hope that you all will stay tuned in! :)

Friday, September 24, 2010

its been crazyyy

wow...i dont even know where to start, ive been busy moving into the dorm and meeting new people. Thursday was my official move in day, i was first to my room! Yay...my roommate didnt arrive till later on that day, and when i met her it was amazing. Her name is Ami, from Japan, hehe...she is sooo nice and pretty. Even though its hard to communicate, we both never give up :)) i like it when we both speak in korean hehe. And its funny sometimes, because when she is trying to explain something...she will speak in japanese :) i love it soo muchh...i will put her picture of my dorm and her on facebook. Other than meeting new people and being away from both of my homes. . .i have just been enjoying Korea and all its wonders. The other night i went to Han River, famous and main River in the heart of seoul, anyways...it was soo relaxing and peaceful when the sun was going down right beside the water. I could have stayed there all day and night. Welp, i know this is short. . .but i think the more i meet people and start school. . .the more i will have to say/write. Thank you to all who follow me and support me during this time. love you bunches....come back later~

No comments:

Post a Comment